Select your vehicle
M1 Monotube Front Shocks | 6" | RC Kit | Chevy/GMC 1500 (99-06 & Classic)
Available in warehouse or in store
Whether you're tackling tough terrain or smooth city streets, Rough Country's Nitrogen-charged M1 Monotube Shock Absorber leads the way, delivering impeccable ride quality and performance mile after mile. Rough Country's Monotube M1 Shocks feature an internal floating piston design that keeps the shock oil and high-pressure nitrogen separate. The result is a lightning-fast reaction with no cavitation - just unbridled vibration damping at each and every obstacle. The M1 Monotube Shock Absorber is more than an upgrade - it's a true performance shock. Each shock features a steel body that is brushed and glavanized boasting a passivation sealing technology that is sure to withstand the elements. The internal 46mm digressive piston offers countless years of durability. The M1 is designed to be mounted body-up for a more interesting look on the vehicle.
- Weight8.76 lbs
- Dimensions (L x W x H)24.61 x 5.75 x 2.95 in
- Notes:This shock is designed exclusively for Rough Countryâs 6in Lift Kit. Sold in pairs.
- Features2-inch seamless extruded tube. 46mm digressive piston. Self-adjusting, deflective-disc independent rebound and compression. 18mm centerless-ground, case-hardened, chromed, and super-polished rod. 46mm monotube design ensures consistent, fade-free performance in all conditions. Digressive valving instantly reacts to changing surface conditions. Zinc plated for resistance against harsh elements. Available in various lift heights for multiple applications. Durable vulcanized natural rubber bushings. Free Shipping. 3-year Manufacturer's Warranty.
- BrandRough Country
- ManufacturerRough Country
- Fitment TypeVehicle Specific
|2007||Chevrolet||Silverado 1500 Classic|
|2007||GMC||Sierra 1500 Classic|